Customer Parking Validation
Wall Street Neighborhood Pilot Program
Implementation February 1, 2020 6-month pilot program in the Wall Street District. Allows participating businesses to validate customer parking. Uses tokens or ParkMobile accounts to be used on-street or in lots. Business owners decide how, when, and how much to validate /offer customers.
For customers only – not employees.
WALL STREET DISTRICT PROGRAM AVAILABILITY
- On-Street Meters
- Yankee Doodle Garage
- Main Street Lot
- Wall Street Lot
- Pre-Sell to business owners. NPA subsidizes 50%
- $0.50 denomination – used like coins
- Business owners control how tokens are distributed
- Bill-Back program with NPA subsidizing 50%
- Business owners set up their own validation account with ParkMobile
- Business owners can customize promo codes depending on the promotion/validation program they wish to offer
- Unique (1 use) or Group (multiple uses) promo codes can be configured
- Customers apply discount code to parking session on their own ParkMobile account
- Special $2 discount code for 1st time ParkMobile users through Norwalk Now.